If you remember a few posts ago I had spun some yarn using the fractal spinning method. I just finished knitting this yarn up into a cowl. The pattern is Stacked Eyelet Cowl by Ami Madison. I ended up making it too small at first and had to rip it out and start again with more stitches and bigger needles. Here is the pre-blocking picture:
I think that the colors turned out pretty interesting and will most likely be trying this fractal plying method again in the future.
The cowl is long enough that I can either loop it around my neck once or twice, I am pretty excited that the weather is finally cooling down enough that I will be able to wear it soon!
Lily was very interested in what I was doing and decided to be in the pictures as well.
She's even a pretty good model!